Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day #3

Today has been a lazy Saturday. Before I knew it the clock read 6:00 pm and we were all still lazing about in our pajamas. Yikes! I briefly considered cereal, but I didn't want to let down my 6 loyal readers :)

So we had Sarah Surprise. You've never had that? We have never had it either...lol. Sarah Surprise is what I call dinner when I just start cooking without knowing what the end result will be. It's hit or miss.

Tonight I started by cooking some seashell pasta and then diced up chicken tenderloins and cooked them in the skillet with a bit of vegetable oil, season salt, taco seasoning and creole spice. It was looking good but a bit plain. Once the chicken was cooked I added a small can of Goya tomato sauce and white and yellow corn and let it simmer together.

I put the pasta on the plate and then added the chicken mixture and topped it off with shredded cheddar and a dollop of sour cream. YUM!

2 comments: