Monday, April 12, 2010

Day #5

Tonight we have a guest chef. Nanna, aka my mother-in-law, was over this afternoon and when dinner rolled around and I briefly considered McDonalds she offered to make dinner. She made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and rosemary potatoes. Piper helped with the potatoes and they were fantastic. She cut up some red potatoes and tossed them with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper and then cooked them in the skillet. We will definitely have these again. No veggie tonight, but considering I was willing to just have Ronald feed us tonight I think what we had instead still wins. 



*Dax had soup for dinner. He is feeling much better and even rode his bike today for bit while I had a nervous breakdown. Thanks for all the suggestions!*

1 comment:

  1. We do those potatoes too! There super yummy!

    Jealous of a guest chief!!

    ReplyDelete